1 Day Course – £200
This unit is about providing Russian volume eyelash extension treatments involving the use of fanning single eyelashes, into a cluster and attaching them to one eyelash. It covers the use of a variety of consultation techniques to establish the client’s potential for treatment and to agree feasible outcomes acceptable to the client. The ability to attach and maintain lash systems is required as is the ability to give suitable aftercare advice to clients.
To carry out this unit you will need to maintain effective health, safety and hygiene throughout your work. You will also need to maintain your personal appearance and good communication with the client.
What will be covered within this unit:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation
- Eyelash preparation
- Creating the perfect fans
- Eyelash extension procedure
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
You will receive:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- Quality training
- ABT Certificate, which will allow you to get Public Liability Insurance for your business, after two case studies have been submitted.
This is a 1 day course and will be run between 9:30am – 1:30pm.
Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning!