Here at The Beauty Training Academy, we are very excited to be able to offer our student OCN Credit4Learning certifications in Level 4 Aesthetics.
When you apply to join this course, a manual and assignment paper will be sent to you to read and complete before attending your course. This will allow you to recap on your Level 3 training and help you prepare for the courses ahead.
During this course we will cover:
- Health, safety & hygiene for all treatments.
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation & preparation
- Procedure & technique demonstration
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
We will provide:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- Practical training, quality training, small classes
- Students will receive and do the treatment during this course
- OCN Credit4Learning certifications on completion
For these courses, students do need to hold a certificate in Level 3 Beauty Therapy, ITEC/HND, nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist.
If you would like to get trained to this level, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
- Chemical Peels
- Microneedling (Dermaroller & Dermapen)
The Benefits of Dermaplaning are:
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes peach fuzz facial hair, which traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Allows products to penetrate deeper in to the skin
The Benefits of Chemical Peel are:
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens dull skin.
- Hydrates dry and dull skin.
- Reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
- Evens skin tone.
- Helps prevent breakouts.
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
- Diminishes excess oil production.
Benefits of Needling Treatments are:
- Minimal discomfort and fast recovery time
- Safe on most skin types
- Natural skin rejuvenation
- Smooths skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin looks plumper and more radiant after treatment
- Targets the signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Targets pigmentation irregularities for to combat skin tones and colour
- Enhances the effects of other skin treatments
This is a 2-day course and will be run between 10am – 4:30pm.
*Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning.
- After this course, you can move on to Level 4 Fat Dissolving or Level 5 Phlebotomy & PRP
Get Started Today!
- During this unit you will learn how carry out a needling treatments.
- We will cover products and equipment needed to carry out the treatment.
- All equipment will be provided on the day of training.
- This class does have both male and female students.
- Call or email for dates and time.
- Your payment will secure your place and is non-refundable.
What You Will Need
During your course, all products and equipment will be provided. Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing, with flat shoes and your hair tied up.
Please remember to bring your printed out assignment on the day of the course.